Gluten-Free Banana Bread with Just Judine Chocolate Granola and Peanut Butter. Yum!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook: 35-45 mins
Total: 60 mins
Yield: 1- 9x12inch loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Grease loaf pan and set aside.
1 1/4 cups almond flour
3/4 cup gluten-free flour (or regular all-purpose flour)
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup cane sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 overripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs, beaten/whisked
2/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup Judine's Chocolate Granola (topping).
1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter, (may substitute nut or seed butter of choice).
1. Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking soda & chocolate chip), evenly combine and set aside.
2. Whisk eggs, add mashed banana, melted butter, and fold until well blended.
3. Combine banana mixture into the flour mixture, fold until evenly moistened.
4. Pour mixture in the greased loaf pan, sprinkle chocolate granola on top, place in the preheated oven, and bake at 350 degrees oven for 35-45+ minutes until done.
5. When done, remove the loaf from the oven, add peanut butter on top of the loaf, and spread evenly. Cool, slice, and enjoy!
Don't forget to share.
***Tip: Test for doneness; place a toothpick in the middle of the baked loaf; if the toothpick comes out dry, the loaf is done.